Un coup de foudre

I know it’s crazy
It’s only been two weeks
But it feels like
I’ve known you since forever

So does that make it less nutty
To want you to propose to me
Under a tree in Paris
In the Père Lachaise cemetery 

I’ll try to hold it in 
Take it slow and
Count the dates 
Till I can french kiss u 

Is it odd to ask you
To Put a ring on me 
To tie me down at 22
At the height of my great beauty 

But I want u to have the leash
And Put it around me 
It’ll be like a red string
Over the majestic seas 

I never thought I’d dream
Of cats and dogs and bto
Of babies and burnt marshmallow smores
And wearing woolly winter socks

I know with you id like to be 
In the lost forests of Alaska 
Curled up by the embers 
In a cold cold December 

So baby please 
Oh pretty please
Be the cognac cherry 

To my creme chantilly

Comments

  1. Hi! Come back! Where did you go! I love your writing please never stop writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts