How I survived my 3 hours in Changi Airport

I used to be a real sucker for airports... and I would often end up spending whatever's left of my Sing dollars on things that I never really thought I needed. Chanel lipsticks which I never used anyway.

This time I brought only 10 bucks with me and camped at Dunkin donuts watching La Bi Xiao Xin.

Of course I can't say that I am not tempted to just window shop in those luxury shops but I know that once I see sth that I like, it will remain in my mind for days and months to come and one day I will just buy it thinking that I have always needed it or something.

How insidious is that.

So this is my resolution for my French trip
1) Do not buy things that you will not use on a daily basis
2) Do not buy luxury goods -ok, maybe one nice bag
3) Do not buy painful shoes :( no more bleeding
4) Do not eat too much :( *this has less to do with my wallet and more to do with my belly
5) Give a pastry to a homeless person for Christmas <3 nbsp="" p="">6) Buy repetto shoes x2
7) Buy a nice shirt for my brother

Comments

Popular Posts