SOOO EXCITED AND SO SCARED for my french trip

I never knew that planning for a trip would be soo difficult. I thought it was just as easy as buying a ticket and booking a hotel and voila somehow I will be slacking in France for the next 14 days. BUT NOO... I just realized that without anyone to take care of the little things -like how there is no one to guide me from the airport to the hotel and no one to protect me from robbers- everything becomes some giant tactical operation.

I went so far as to make a pdf file detailing the timing at which we must reach the station and how many roads we must count before turning into the alley at which our airbnb house would be located. Crazy. And thank goodness I know a bit of French, enough to ask for directions- provided that people are willing to help two lost girls.

Anyways, cross my fingers. Why the hell did I ever choose to go to 4 places in France at once? ARGH..... SO MUCH PLANNING ... and an 8 hour layover in Paris. (Why didn't I see that when I was booking my flight?) >.<


Comments

Popular Posts