My cool ass Taiwanese granny

Seriously, my grandma is more in vogue than I am. She knows the difference between Chanel and Dior. I mean some grandmas don't even understand such things.

And hell, she has more high end makeup than I do. Long before the slogan "Because you're worth it", my Taiwanese granny has already had her own set of style principles: such as never leave your house without a statement, bold red lip. Her eyebrows are always arched and she is never too old to wear some blusher.

Sometimes I see the other old people around and I go like damn my grandma is so much cooler. Ok, I mean no offence to the other old people.

Also, she got me my first Tod's bag which I don't dare to use for fear of dirtying it. When I get my first pay check, I'll get her a Cartier watch or something (ok, make that like 10 pay checks later; psychologists don't earn shit). And no, I can't just pass off a Casio watch as that.

Comments

Popular Posts