2016 BFF montage :P

This was when we were mugging in J1 in Cafe Cartel. The store has closed down but our love's going strong. 



This was our thinnest, most chio stage of our lives. Just look at them chins. Where have you gone? 


Ok... I'll admit that my hair was like a boy's hair. The kebab seller we met in Grenoble was so eager to tell us this "France, we are free. You guys are a couple right? Don't be shy!" 


Aww... this was after J2 common test 2. I'll miss our short green skirt and my long skinny legs. 


damn... so zilian even in France. 


Ombre hair ... I mean horribly faded dyed hair. Anyhow, what a jolly green hat to celebrate christmas. 
Damn I look good with black hair. Now that my pony tail is slowly growing, I'm ready to reclaim my place as the queen of NUS (ok maybe not).

Comments

Popular Posts