My Routine for Staying Sane during Covid Lockdown

It's now two weeks away from liberation day, or the end of CB. But somehow it still feels so so far away and so here's a list to remind myself of what to do for the next two weeks to survive this CB.

---

Morning: Work because I need the money and I'm no heiress.

Afternoon: Animal crossing new horizons or Dota.

The animals in Animal crossing are sooo cute ... (I wonder if I could upload some photos from my switch hmm) and they provide me with the much-needed social interaction in this CB period. Of course I know they are pre-programmed to talk to me in almost the same way everyday but it still feels nice to know that they are always there to say hi to me. I also get to vent my daily frustrations - not very mindful of me - by whacking this snooty animal, Soleil, with a net every now and then.

Also, I am super proud to say that I have gone from 380 mmr to 720 mmr - which is really not that much to be proud of. But what I'm trying to say is that having something to work towards during Covid is really nice.

Evening: Exercise on the balcony

This is the only time of the day where I can get a  bit of sunshine. My toes are starting to get pale and I am starting to look ghastly.

---


Comments

Popular Posts