Things to do after this cb is over

These days my mind drifts off even while I am watching my favourite trashy videos on youtube. Sure, work from home was fun for like a month but now all I can think about is what I want to do when life becomes 'normal' again. Or so I hope. 

---

1. Grow some herbs 

This covid lockdown made me realise something: the importance of greenery for sanity. And I am quite sure I am not the only one because sometimes I would see other covid prisoners staring out of their windows for long periods just like me. 

So yeah... I shall try and grow some herbs. Hopefully, there won't be ants, spiders and mosquitoes but that's a problem for another day. 


2. Go for a walk in the park without a mask

Because we all need some fresh air. Some virus droplet-free fresh air. WHEEEWWWWW


3. Cooking up new recipes 

In order to stop myself from binging during covid, I have been watching endless cooking videos on youtube. Now I am seriously craving for some homemade potato gratin, éclair, mussels in dry white wine, beef bourgignon, chicken curry, satay on lemongrass... 

Of course I could also order these from grabfood... but for now let's just say I plan to try to cook up some of these recipes.

4. Going to the beach and suntanning 

I am really really crossing my fingers that the beach will be open again soon. Right now I have been listening to the calming sound of waves in animal crossing which I guess is close enough. 

5. Eating cake with my friends

I miss cake so much and my birthday is coming in about two weeks so I think I deserve some cake. Sadly I think it's still illegal to host birthday celebration after June 1 ... sighpie. 



Comments

Popular Posts