Planning my meals for another month of CB

I am seriously starting to get sick of this CB... I mean I was looking forward to June 1, kinda like how kids look forward to their June holidays, only to get it taken away again. There goes my birthday celebration and my hopes and dreams of lazing on the beach after the lockdown is over. For now ... I suppose I will have to resume my meal planning and grocery hauls. Let the fun begin. 

---

The principle to follow for a non-protruding stomach at the end of this CB (please let it end pls...):

2 servings of Veg
1 serving of meat or protein
1 serving of carbs

I am no nutritionist but I guess this should work fine. 

--- 
Monday 

Brunch: Oatmeal and yoghurt 

Dinner: Salmon, broccoli and potatoes


Tuesday 

Brunch: Avocado and cheese on toast

Dinner: Grilled chicken, soba, edamame


Wednesday

Brunch: Oatmeal and yoghurt 

Dinner: Mussels in dry white wine, potatoes, french beans


Thursday

Brunch: Avocado and ham and cheese on toast

Dinner: Roasted chicken, onions, red peppers, potatoes


Friday 

Brunch: Oatmeal and yoghurt

Dinner: Chicken in mushroom cream sauce, tagliatelle, salad 

--- 

I am hoping I don't just cave in and order nasi briyani from grabfood because gosh that's gonna be calorific. 




Comments

Popular Posts